Saturday, January 21, 2012

new M&M discovery

While I was at Wal-Mart today {I practically live at this store..} I decided to take a stroll on down to the Valentine's day aisle, or should I say aisles {seriously, there's at least 4 aisles dedicated to Valentine's Day things at the Wal-Mart I go to}.  I was specifically looking for any sort of candy or chocolate.  I was needing a sweet fix today.  Anyhow, as my son and I were walking along one of the candy aisles I started paying closer attention to the M&M's {who doesn't love M&M's?!}.  I saw your token milk chocolate, peanut, even dark chocolate M&M candies.  All excellent choices.  As I was about to pick up a bag of the peanut- my absolute fave- I spotted another bag.  This bag was white and had maroon and red M&M candies on the front with a picture of a heart with an arrow through it and, of course, the classic red M&M guy dressed all snazzy for Valentine's Day. As I stepped in to take an even closer look, I read the package: Cherry. Oh. Em. Gee. I LOVE chocolate/cherry flavors together!  I immediately grabbed a bag and placed it in my cart. Done and done.






I didn't waste much time opening them after I got home.  Wow. These are pretty delish!  If you like chocolate/cherry flavors together, I highly suggest you give these babies a try!  Yum-O! 




No comments:

Post a Comment