Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Hunger Games

So, have you read The Hunger Games trilogy?  If not- you should most def read them-- SO good!  If you have, didn't you just love them?!  I sure did!  I loved the first and third books the most- there was just so much action in those two I had a hard time putting them down!  The second book is good as well, but the first and third were def the best (in my opinion)...

Over the holidays I managed to read all 3 books.  I'm so excited they've made a movie and can't wait to see it!!  

Anyhow... you should certainly check these books out- you won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndsey. I was just at Kristen's blog and saw that you won her giveaway. Thought I would stop over and say Congrats.

    I have read the Hunger Games - and LOVED them. I'm very excited about the movie, also. And I agree, the first and third books were the best.

    What a cute blog you have, and an even cuter little boy. I have two boys of my own.

    I'm going to follow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete