Saturday, May 21, 2011

gLee

I love the show.  I'm not what you'd call a "gLeek" though.  I have not watched it from the beginning but just recently started watching it.  My husband doesn't so much like the show, so I watch it at my sister's house (she has the DVR (: ).

They're such a talented bunch of singers, dancers, actors....  I love to listen to them sing.  Most of the time, I get goose bumps just hearing any one of them belt it out.

Call me crazy, but the most recent episode- the one with the funeral- made me cry.  If you haven't seen it, I won't spoil anything for you, but it's a good one.  It's funny how a tv show, something that's just meant for entertainment, can cause so much emotion.

Anyway... that's my randon thought for today  :)

1 comment:

  1. I also teared up a bit with that episode! It was a good one!

    ReplyDelete