Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First time for everything...

Well, my husband and I just got news that we will be moving to the country :)


We've been looking at properties out in Alvin for a while now.  We found one we liked a few weeks ago. Went to go look at the land and house that is on it.  We fell in love.  We've been in an apartment since we've been married (almost 4 years) and are SO ready to have a place that is ours. We couldn't be happier!


Now... just to get all the paper work in order :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My hubby and I are in our first apartment and I cannot wait till we are out and have a place of our own! What an exciting time for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are very excited! I've already picked out paint colors :)

    ReplyDelete