Friday, June 17, 2011

First Blog Award!

Thanks to Jessica over at The Hilton's in Texas ... I was nominated for my first ever blog award- The Sunshine Award! Thanks Jessica!! 




The rules for the Sunshine Award are:



1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.


2. Tell us something about yourself.


3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.


4. And let them know you awarded them!


Let's see.... now for a few more things you don't know about me...

1. I tend to forget things easily. If I need to remember something, I'll have to write it down.
2. I have never broken a bone and have only had stitches once.
3. I bruise like a peach and usually always have at least 2 bruises on my legs.
4. I really want to either take a Zumba class or order the DVDs.
5. I have never gotten any kind of traffic ticket! (knock on wood!)
6. I used to love NSYNC back in high school....


So there are a few more tid-bits about me! Here are my nominees (in no particular order, and I know it's not 10.. I'm still pretty new and don't have 10 blogger friends yet :])...


Taylor @ Little Bit of Everything
Brittany @ Day to Day with the Garcia's
Danielle @ The Lenz Family
Erin @ Little Texas Love Nest
Allie @ My Dreams Coming True




Thanks again, Jessica! It was fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment