Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's been quite a while!


At least I have a semi-good reason for not posting in *gasp* months! Right?
Sorry to anyone who actually follows me and reads anything I post! 
Sorry for the long absence :)

 My husband and I are expecting our 2nd the first part of October! I cannot tell you how excited we are!! 

We get to have an early gender scan this coming Saturday- yay!!  
Although I am not getting my hopes up of having a girl- I have a feeling it might be. But I'm not 100% positive. I'm not sure if I'm making myself think it's a girl because I'd love to have one, or if my "mother's intuition" is right. 
With my son, I hoped for a girl (probably because I have a sister and really have always wanted to have at least one girl), but way down deep- knew he was going to be a boy. My husband and I both even had dreams we were having a boy (before we found out we were having a boy) when I was pregnant with him.

This time around I've had one dream that we are having a girl.
So... Saturday can't come soon enough!

Have any of you moms out there had any feelings about what gender you were carrying? 
Were your feelings right?
 I'm just curious ;)

 
Hope you all are having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment