Thursday, July 21, 2011

boys and their toys

So how is it that boys are born with the ability to make all sorts of gun/car/motorcycle/etc. sounds just by using their mouths?  I don't get this.  It's probably because I'm a girl, but whatever.  Seriously though- how on earth does my almost 3 year old son know how to make all those sounds?!

AND how does just about anything get turned into a "pow-pow" (as my son calls it)?  I'm talking straws, utensils, his toothbrush, anything he sees can be turned into a "pow-pow."  How do they just know these things? It's kinda creepy.

I mean, yes, my husband has his fair share of weaponry but it's not like he's ever shown Sawyer how they work or what they do. I'm not even sure my husband has even shown our son what a pow-pow looks like.  Lord knows, I sure haven't.  And it's not like we're watching "shoot 'em up" shows in front of him... 

Boys.  It's just in their nature, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment